items in cart
In stock ready to ship
Out of stock but on order
Temporarily out of stock
C4 Inflatable Kite Only
Your choices are:
Ozone Kites C4 Inflatable Kite Only
C4 Inflatable Kite
A NEW DEFINITION FOR FREESTYLE AND FREERIDE KITEBOARDING
The latest generation of C4 brings a fresh new look along with refinements to each size. We have had amazing feedback from riders all around the world, so what we wanted to offer was a similar kite yet refined for improved freestyle & wakestyle performance.
We have fine tuned each size individually offering riders similar performance and feel they have come to know of the past C4 generations. The aspect ratio has been modified throughout the sizes to give the kites a better low end and more solid power during pop and release.
We have brought the feel of the entire size range closer together, slightly slowing down the smaller sizes and speeding up the larger sizes for better freestyle riding.
The new C4 continues with our Variable Bridle Geometry system, offering two “feel” settings. The system is simple, takes about 20 seconds to change and doesn’t involve adding or taking away any lines. The rider shifts the middle bridle lines up or down on pigtails to change the feel of the kite.
New School Setting
The C4 ships standard on this setting, it provides a slightly heavier and direct feel compared to the Freeride setting. The kite sits back a little bit more in the wind window when un-hooking, providing a more powerful load up and pop perfect for New School freestyle & wakestyle.
The Freeride setting offers a lighter bar feel and increased de-power which is perfect for freeriding and also in the waves. To use this setting simply shift the middle bridle lines to the pigtail knot closest to the leading edge.
The new C4 also has multiple trimming options offering customized handling and bar pressure.
With fast and intuitive handling and un-hooked performance, combined with massive de-power and back line re-launch, the C4 is a new definition for Freestyle and Freeride Kiteboarding.
Torrin Bright – Ozone Global Team & Test Rider
C4 DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
· Contact Water Control System
· 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
· Variable Bridle Geometry - New School (standard) & Freeride settings
· Refinement of each size for improved freestyle performance
· Canopy profiles designed for good low end & parked power
· Progressive feel throughout the throw range with massive de-power
· Explosive pop and hang time
· Fast intuitive handling with a similar feeling throughout the entire size range
· Easy back line re-launch
· One pump system for quick and easy set up
· Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
· Colour coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
C4 CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
· High volume inflate/deflate valve for quicker setup and pack down
· Improved strut construction for better canopy stability
· Internal reinforcements for improved durability
· Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
· Teijin Techno Force sail material
· Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
· Double stitched bonded seams
· Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
· Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
· Reinforced trailing edge
· Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
· Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
· Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
C4 Inflatable Kite Only
Current availability of C4 Inflatable Kite Only by size and color.
|5 m ||varies/call ||
|7 m ||varies/call ||
|8 m ||varies/call ||
|9 m ||varies/call ||
|10 m ||varies/call ||
|11 m ||varies/call ||
|12 m ||varies/call ||
|13 m ||varies/call ||
|15 M ||varies/call ||