Try a taste of fresh powder with this short video!
Colorado's best Snowcat Skiing + Boarding
* Powder, deep, fresh, it is calling you!
* Snowcats give you access to the best powder!
* World class backcountry skiing/boarding awaits!
* You deserve deep powder and fresh tracks, sign up today to get yours!
Three great trips:- Join one of our Snowcat backcountry tours to make your ski/board vacation spectacular!
- Choose your tour based on location, snowfall, or terrain.
- Become one of the elite Cat Skiers by trying all of these tours.
- Each of these Snowcat Tours is awesome and a little different.
How does Snowcat Skiing and Boarding work?
-Skiers & boarders are transported to the top of their runs by a powerful snowcat in fully enclosed & heated cabins.
-Snowcats run regardless of weather, even on the stormiest of days you will be out enjoying amazing powder.
-Once at the bottom of your run your snow cat will be waiting for you to transport you and your group back to the top in comfort to do it all over again.
Average snowfall: 250-350 inches/year
One hour from the Denver area
East facing bowl that holds lots of powder
Days of Operation: December 1st to May 7th
East Facing bowls that hold the powder
35,000 acres of breathtaking terrain
Average snowfall: 250 inches/year
Access to 6 bowls, mostly West facing and SW Facing slopes. Due to the direction of these bowls, this trip will get the most direct sun, making this Snowcat tour the warmest in Colorado on a sunny day
Lunch is cooked on site by your guides in a backcountry tent
Pricing, available dates and the ability to book your Snowcat Tour online right now!
Use the links above to look at specific details on each of these fantastic Snowcat Tours. On each of our trip pages we will have a blue box that has prices and the second box will display a calendar showing available dates. Just click on the trip date in the second box and you can register for a trip online.